Your Own Spanish Language Personal Trainer!
Under a time-crunch to learn Spanish? These Spanish classes are perfect for people of any age who need to learn Spanish quick!
Anybody who has participated in sports, worked out at a gym, learned to play an instrument – basically anybody who has tackled a new field of learning – knows that the way to really jump start your success is to hook up with a personal trainer. We know this at SEPA Spanish School as well, and have prepared a number of Spanish Language Personal Trainers to work with you.
In this individual program you go ‘full out’ with a personal trainer for an extra hour or two after your group instruction or even for all your daily instruction. Together you target and tackle the specific language topics you need to master. Due to the intensity of this style of learning students often choose to go for two hours per day. (Prices are based on two hours per day.) The good thing is, you can decide after you get here whether to keep it at two hours or increase it to more.
Combine Spanish personal trainer + group instruction:
Many students find that the best way to learn Spanish faster is to work with a group for several hours and then add an hour or more of instruction with a personal trainer. We highly recommend this combination, especially if you are pressed to learn Spanish as fast as possible.
Need a specific vocabulary other than general Spanish?
If you need a specific vocabulary area (real estate, environmental science, child care, education – you name it and we can create it) just let us know when you enroll and we’ll design your Technical Spanish for Professionals around it.
A critical part of your Spanish language learning occurs during your homestay lodging where you live with a family to learn Spanish in Costa Rica. Nothing jumpstarts your ability to speak faster than having to rely on Spanish to get your needs met and enjoying daily small talk with your family.
All prices are US dollars
|1 week||2 weeks||3 weeks||4 weeks||
|2 hours of lessons per day||$333||$636||$954||$1272||$323|
Payment and Additional information:
- Enrollment form required at least 3 weeks prior to joining us.
- Payment required at least one day prior to first day of classes.
- Prices include homestay, tuition, welcome lunch, city tour, activities, and class materials.
- Tours are not included but you can sign up for weekend tours at affordable prices.
- Homestay includes breakfast, dinner, laundry, and a loving family (included in all programs).
- Alternative Lodging (not included in our programs): Hotel or apartment lodgings are significantly more expensive. If you choose not to stay with a Costa Rican family this time, we can arrange for you to stay in a hotel.
- Learning with personal trainer, if no groups available: In the event that there are no groups at your level, your program switches to intensive individual instruction with a personal trainer for 2 hours per day for the same price as the 3-hour group rate.
- Learning with personal trainer for all your instruction: On the other hand, if you choose to work with a personal trainer, regardless of whether there are groups at your level, you can receive one-on-one instruction at $18 per hour.
- Learning with personal trainer after group instruction: Personal trainer instruction is available for one-on-one teaching in addition to your daily group instruction for $15 per hour. (All prices are in US dollars).
- Walk to and from school: Nearly all home stays are within walking distance of SEPA.
- Schedule: Spanish classes are Monday to Friday, 8am to 12pm with a 15-minute snack break. For those taking afternoon classes, classes are from 1:00pm to 4:00pm, with a 15-minute snack break.
- Services available on campus: Wireless, Internet, Snacks and Drinks