SEPA SPANISH SCHOOL’S AFFORDABLE PRICES
Check out our basic price chart below and compare us to other Spanish language schools in Costa Rica to see for yourself! Come to SEPA where you get the best Spanish classes with experienced and professional teachers.
SPANISH CLASSES INCLUDING HOMESTAY(Maximum 4 people)
|Standard Course (Classes 3 hours per day in a group)
Monday – Friday
|1 week||US $365|
|2 weeks||US $671|
|3 weeks||US $989|
|4 weeks||US $1,307|
|Additional weeks: US $330 per week|
|Intensive Course (Classes 4 hours per day in a group)
Monday – Friday
|1 week||US $425|
|2 weeks||US $731|
|3 weeks||US $1,049|
|4 weeks||US $1,367|
|Additional weeks: US $400 per week|
Costs per person in a group, includes:
6 nights/7 days (one week); full price applies for 3 nights or more
2 hearty meals per day (breakfast, dinner)
Your own private bedroom
Classes, textbooks, placement test, and city tour
Optional, if the student is in a group, without extra charge:
Latin dance classes, yoga or zumba (3 times a week)
Hike to FUDEBIOL Reserve
*These prices are per person, in a group with a minimum of 2 students per group. If there are no students that match with the same level of Spanish, the program will switch for 2 individual hours per day, for the same price.
GROUPS: We have excellent discounts for groups. Please contact us to find your special price!
NEED A SPECIALIZED SPANISH LANGUAGE FOCUS AREA?
Just let us know what you’re looking for and we’ll have it all put together by the time you get here! Check out our Technical Spanish for Professionals Program.
I’M READY! HOW DO I SIGN UP?
Signing up is stress free. Just fill out your ENROLLMENT FORM!
WHEN DO I PAY THE DEPOSIT?
Please make your $200.00 deposit as soon as possible. For the credit card payment( VISA OR MASTERCAD): you just have to click on the following link:https://centro-de-espanol-y-proteccion-al-medio-ambie.minidux.com/products/8/when-do-i-pay-the-deposit
Chose the option that says Nidux pay. The price includes 2% corresponding to income tax.
WHEN DO I PAY THE BALANCE?
You can pay the balance on your first day at SEPA Spanish Language School. You have three options:
- CREDIT CARD: Once you arrive, SEPA is happy to accept your VISA or MasterCard to make the rest of your payment. We are pleased to tell you there is no surcharge or credit card fee for your payments! We stick to our commitment to be your affordable Spanish Language School in Costa Rica – right down to the smallest detail.
- CASH: Pay in cash (colones or dollars – whichever you prefer). There are plenty of ATM machines and several large banks in San Isidro from which to withdraw cash.
That’s all there is to it! Now, just fill out your enrollment form and you’re good to go!
Payment and Additional information:
- Enrollment form required at least 3 weeks prior to joining us.
- $ 200.00 deposit required as soon as possible after enrolling.
- Payment: All fees are due no later than the Spanish course starting date. Pay Pal or any Bank charges must be paid by the sender; Pay Pal payments must be received in full. You can also pay in cash or credit card at the school on your first day of class.
- Tuition balance required, first day of classes.
- Clases: If there are not enough students to conform a group at the student’s level, then private lessons will be offered instead. Group lessons will be changed into private lessons, two individual hours per day for the same price. No refunds apply.
- Tours are not included in the price but, one can sign up for weekend tours at affordable prices
- Homestay includes breakfast, dinner, laundry, and a loving family (included in all programs)
- Alternate lodging (not included in our programs): Hotel or Apartment lodgings are significantly more expensive. If you choose not to stay with a Costa Rican family this time, we can arrange for you to stay in a hotel.
- Learning with personal trainer: In the event that there are no groups at your level, your program switches to intensive individual instruction for two hours per day (see chart)
- Your own personal trainer (in addition to your group class) is available for $15 per hour (US dollars).
- Your own personal trainer full-time (if you choose not to do any group classes) is available for $18 per hour (US dollars).
- Walk to and from SEPA Spanish School: Nearly all home stays are within walking distance of SEPA School
- Schedule: Spanish classes are Monday to Friday, 8:00 – 11:00 or 8:00 – 12:00 (according to your choice of 3-hour classes or 4-hour classes) with a 15 minute break. In the afternoon, classes are from 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm, with a 15 minute break.
- Services available: Wireless, Internet, snacks, and drinks
- Refunds Policies: 100% refund to invoices with cancellations received 30 days or more before the course starting date.50% refund to all invoices with cancellations received less than 30 days and up to 2 week before the course starting date. 25% refund to cancellations that arrive 1 week or less before the course starting date.
- No refunds or changes after course or accommodation have started.
- No refunds are possible for the Volunteering programs, because these programs require many hours of setup. Also no refunds for the $200.00 deposit, since we need to take time to coordinate your program.
SEPA Spanish Language School wants to make your dream AFFORDABLE. Click here to enroll now!